MSR Collision Centre is an Australian owned, Queensland company | Call Us: 07 3216 8410
MSR Collision Centres use ADAS Solutions as our preferred ADAS calibration partner.
Our ADAS calibration process:
- Pre scan. All vehicles undergo a complete diagnostic scan prior to any calibrations.
- If required, the vehicle then has a full 4-wheel alignment check. The equipment used can also identify and chassis misalignment.
- Once satisfied the vehicle is aligned, the calibration process can be undertaken. Multiple radars, lidars and cameras may require calibration.
- Post Scan. An initial post calibration scan is conducted.
- Road Test. The vehicle is road tested to check for non conformity and to ensure ADAS systems are operational.
- Final Scan. Upon return to site the vehicle has a final diagnostic check to ensure no fault codes have activated during the road test.
- A comprehensive report is supplied for each vehicle, along with a certificate of calibration.
By partnering with ADAS Solutions during repair management, we are able to offer a more efficient and cost effective service.
Contact UsPlease contact us with general inquiries via the website or alternatively contact us on 1300 117 907 toll free.
Please contact us if there is anything else you would like to know.
Who is MSR Collision Centre?
The origins of MSR Collision Centre date back to the late 1970’s when husband and wife team Bruce and Ruth McCracken opened a panel shop in Slacks Creek by the name of Southside Body Works. A family business, they focused on quality and integrity in the daily operation and this approach soon saw them approached to open a second site at Mt Gravatt.
Today MSR Collision Centres utilise the latest equipment and technology as well as manufacturer guided methods to ensure you get the best repair possible in the most timely manner. We continue to partner with major insurers to deliver a positive repair experience, and are always striving to make sure we are making your repair as stress free as possible.
Do you guarantee your work?
We offer a 3 year guarantee as per industry standard in all our branches and lifetime guarantee by your insurer.
Other conditions may apply. Please ask our friendly staff for more information.
Do you clean my car after repairs?
Yes, we thoroughly wash and clean your vehicle, including doors, boot and bonnet openings, vacuum and wipe the interior and finally shine your tyres. Your car will be presented in pristine condition.
How long will my vehicle be off the road?
This will depend on the extent of damage and method of repair, as well as parts availability.
A quick answer is that most repairs take between 7-10 days. There are certain processes that take time and are difficult to reduce the time taken without jeopardising the finished quality. All repairs are performed with the most efficient methods. Our workflow is dynamically scheduled to allow both smaller and larger jobs to flow smoothly and efficiently through the process. Our customer service staff will provide a guide to the repair timeframe for your vehicle, and keep you informed during the process.